A downloadable game for Windows
You are an archer defending your watchtower from the enemy archers. Destroy their tower before they destroy yours!
- Charge your shots to increase the speed of your arrows.
- Stun enemy archers by hitting them with your projectiles. Gain some time by making them fall from their tower!
- Randomly selected power ups will appear during the battle. Use them to increase your damage output!
- Once your cannon bar is full, you can charge a powerful cannon shot to devastate your enemies' tower. While charging your cannon, you won't be able to shoot if you get hit by an arrow , though.
- Single Player. Play a quick match against and along AI players.
- Multiplayer up to 16 total players. Connection requirements will increase proportionally with the higher the number of players.
- Tutorial. Quick tutorial to explain the basic and simple mechanics of the game.
Server Setup Information
- When playing server, you'll always play as a red archer of the red team.
- LAN Multiplayer support only. (Advanced) It can be played through the Internet by configuring port forwarding on your router.
- Frame buffer size helps to optimize online gameplay performance. This value should be configured according the connection quality. It should also be slightly increased by each extra player. Examples:
Frame Buffer Size
|Ping ms ||2 Players||4 Players||8 Players|
- Audio Assets:
- "PowerUp15", "PowerUp22", "PowerDown4" by Eric Matyas. www.soundimage.org
- "Drawing Bow Back Sound" (http://soundbible.com/2107-Drawing-Bow-Back.html), "Draw Bow and Fire" (http://soundbible.com/2106-Draw-Bow-and-Fire.html) by Mike Koenig.
- "arrow_damage" (https://freesound.org/people/braqoon/sounds/161098/) by bragoon.
- "bow01" (https://freesound.org/people/Erdie/sounds/65733/) by Erdie.
- "fuse2" (https://freesound.org/people/j1987/sounds/140715/) by j1987.
- "Cannon 3", "Fire 2", "Explosion 7" (https://www.freesoundeffects.com/composer/partners-in-rhyme-0/) by Partners In Rhyme.
- "02658 single arrows" (https://freesound.org/people/Robinhood76/sounds/126464/) by RobinHood76.
|Made with||Aseprite, SDL, Audacity|
|Tags||2D, Archery, Minimalist, Multiplayer, Pixel Art, Singleplayer|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution v4.0 International|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Multiplayer||Server-based networked multiplayer|
Unzip the file and use ArchersDuelBeta.exe to launch the game.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.